Digital Marketing Executive - Home based
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive - £25 - 28K
Requirement to travel: Frequent = Regional and countrywide client consultations, as well as networking & marketing events
Line manager: Reporting to Digital Lead & Business Leader
Base Office Location: Home based
Hours of work per week: (full-time is 40 hrs) 40hrs
Job Purpose and Context:
- Develop, implement, track and optimise digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. Responsible for the consultation and interpretation of our clients’ goals and needs.
- To collaborate with sales, design and development to focus on site structure to ensure the clients goals have been considered.
- To develop and implement a strategy, tracking and management of campaigns, including: search, social, mobile, display/remarketing, content, web analytics, email marketing and more as applicable.
- Forecasting, measuring, and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs), identify trends, insights and new opportunities so you can optimise spend/performance based on your findings.
- This work must be summarised and communicated effectively with our clients to build long lasting relationships.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Postgraduate qualifications in digital marketing (e.g. Diploma and/or Google Partner Adwords Fundamentals and Search Advertising)
- 3yrs proven working experience in digital marketing (must include mobile, SEM)
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, PPC, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Understanding of the balance of paid & owned media and the influence they can have on each other.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments (conversion rate optimisation)
- Proven ability to communicate complex information in a straight forward comprehendible manner
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics Advanced, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of Wordpress CMS
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Ability to make analytical decisions based on data-driven KPIs (ROI, CPA, CPM)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Marketing technology experience (Salesforce, Google Docs, Marin, Unbounce, GA Adwords)
- A passion and commitment to the mission and values of the company
- Proven ability to be a part of a wider team beyond a digital team, with the ability to collaborate effectively with other teams such as; Creative, Content, Social and Development
- Experience of working in a start-up business
- Experience hosting meetings on Skype and/or similar platforms
- Experience using online work environments i.e. project management and/or communication platforms e.g. Wrike, Slack etc.
- Capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- Organisational skills with ability to deliver a high volume of quality work
- Proven ability to work under pressure, manage time and consistently meet demanding deadlines
- Retains a positive attitude in the face of stiff deadlines and challenges
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and flexibly
- Excellent team work skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and/or Apple specific programmes