Multi Skilled Engineer
EB4563: Multi-skilled Engineer
Salary: £28,000 to £34,000 DOE
Location: Ellesmere, Shropshire
Shifts: 4 on 4 off (2 days, 2 nights)
An opportunity has arisen for the requirement of a Multi-Skilled Engineer (s) who are qualified up to or above an ONC, BTec or similar Electrical Qualification. The Multi-Skilled Engineer (s) must be competent in Fault Finding Techniques.
The Multi-Skilled Engineer (s) must have experience on working up to 415 volts and a very good knowledge of Electrical Regulations. The Multi-Skilled Engineer (s) must can complete engineering based projects.
Applications from suitably experienced ex-military personnel are strongly encouraged
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To work in a safe manner compliant with company Health & Safety policies.
- To plan and carry out all planned preventative maintenance so as to ensure that all plant and equipment is in good working order and all customer orders are met.
- To be responsible for ensuring all equipment is maintained in a safe and efficient state, in good working order and in accordance with the recommendations and schedules of the manufacturer.
- To quickly respond to production breakdowns and carry out diagnosis, repairs and breakdown prevention actions.
- To complete these duties in a logical and efficient manner.
- To assist the engineering team with any required maintenance on site services, building fabrication.
- To complete work orders given to you by your supervisor or manager.
- To liaise with other departments within the business to ensure the smooth running of the business and develop good working relationships with these departments.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- ONC, HNC or HND in Engineering or equivalent
- Lean thinking or similar
- Advanced or Competent at Fault Finding Techniques
- Knowledge of Refrigeration & Steam Generation Equipment
- Computer Literate - Basic Intermediate in MS Office
- Computerised maintenance management system Literate
- Ability to Fault find
- Knowledge of Electrical Regulations
- Knowledge of Safety Circuits
- Pneumatic Systems
- Mechanical Knowledge
- Ability to complete engineering based projects
- Good knowledge of Plant and Equipment on Site
Interested applicants will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted.