PPC Campaign Manager Betting & Gaming industry experience
PPC Campaign Manager
Salary: £35-42k (bonus on top)
About the role
The PPC Campaign Manager position will combine research, creation, execution, optimisation and reporting of multi-market/platform cost per click campaigns across Search Engine Networks. Implementing successful campaigns in the iGaming industry will require Google Adwords experience, either client-side or at a renowned digital agency, with a good understanding of the Paid Search industry. The successful candidate will have a strong interest in the digital marketing space and ideally enjoy sports and gaming. This role will cover a variety of territories including Belgium, Denmark and the UK, however language skills for non-UK markets are not essential. We seek a creative and analytical individual to work in a vibrant and fast paced industry.
What will you be doing?
- Working on a portfolio of Paid Search marketing (PPC) campaigns
- Working with Google Adwords Editor and the Adwords interface itself
- Structuring, editing and implementing campaigns
- Understanding and managing multi-conversion tracking requirements
- Writing high-CTR snappy ad-copy
- Keyword research & analysis
- To constantly focus toward ensuring KPIs are achieved
- Regular communication with Country Managers
- Post-campaign performance analysis and evaluation
- Keeping abreast of any industry developments in technology
- To work closely with the PPC Manager and Head of Search to achieve desired results
How will you be measured?
- Achieve target CPA for the assigned markets;
- Achieve and exceed volume of conversions for the assigned markets;
- Interact with stakeholders within the company, such as local teams, other teams within and beyond digital advertising;
- Present quarterly results to stakeholders
- Make sure PPC best practices are met
What have you done?
- Native level English language skills both written and spoken is required, any additional languages a bonus
- Circa one - two years experience of PPC from a previous role
- Experience in structuring, editing and implementing campaigns
- A strong interest in our industry - sports / gaming / betting is preferred
- Marketing degree, or a related online qualification
- Google Adwords Certified
For more information please email
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.