Senior Marketing Executive
My client is looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join their leading company!
- Booking and managing external advertising campaigns
- PR agency liaison and planning
- Various agency liaison including; design, digital, photography and videography
- Delivering on agreed media partnerships
- Website updates
- Working with Social Media and Customer Experience colleagues
- Briefing and booking of photographers/videographers
- Liaising with the PR agency to plan on the day coverage and media liaison
- Experience in Marketing, PR, Communications and Digital
- Knowledge of campaign planning and management
- Budget Management
- Previous experience in sporting or leisure events would be desirable
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.