Taylor Hawkes are looking for a Client Manager to join an established and well respected Accountancy Practice based in Buckinghamshire, between Aylesbury and Milton Keynes.
Their client base spans a wide range of sectors. It is made up mainly of limited companies and their directors however they also act for LLP’s, partnerships, sole traders and high net worth individuals. They have earned our excellent reputation by providing a service that is based around supporting our clients with relevant and proactive advice as well as looking after their compliance affairs.
The main responsibilities for this role include:
- Managing and nurturing a portfolio of clients.
- Preparation of accounts and related tax returns.
- Preparation of self-assessment tax returns for individuals, partnerships and companies.
- Dealing with VAT and payroll
- Liaising with clients, responding to queries and client meetings where required.
- Training and supervision of assistants.
- Monitoring billing for your portfolio.
- Working as part of a team to ensure deadlines are met on an office wide basis.
- Contributing your ideas for improved practice management.
As a practice, they are committed to making best use of technology and they encourage their clients to do the same. Many of their clients now use online record keeping systems.
Their own systems are cloud hosted which in turn lends itself to more flexible working practices.
We are looking for an individual with a minimum of 5 year’s relevant experience working in practice, not necessarily all that time as a client manager. You will hold a relevant qualification and be able to demonstrate an understanding of recent changes in accounting requirements and tax legislation.
We are looking for good written and verbal communication skills in an individual that enjoys working as part of a team.
If you are looking to progress your career in a supportive, friendly and challenging environment we would like to hear from you.
Please contact Colin Priddle at Taylor Hawkes for more information.