Science NQT: September Start
Do you want to be ahead of the crowd and secure a newly qualified Science teaching position while still completing your teaching placements?
Sugarman Education are supporting an OUTSTANDING trust of schools for 11 to 19 year old's, recognised by the government as "High Performing", who are seeking current PGCE trainee teachers to join their modern and forward thinking Trust of Schools based in South-East London as NQT's in September 2017.
The appointed NQT's will meet the following standards;
- Hold a 2:1 or higher in a subject related bachelor's degree
- Currently be in their second placement and achieving "Good" or "Outstanding" feedback
- Be well read with a real passion for their subject area and be determined to pass this on to inquisitive, academic students
- Able to deliver, creative and engaging lesson that stretch learners to their full potential
In return the trust are able to offer;
- An impressive newly qualified teaching program
- Contracts commencing prior to the summer for those who are keen to familiarise themselves with the department
- A financial incentive of being paid through the summer
- An opportunity to work with experienced colleagues who are among the best in their field.
- Schools that boast modern facilities and state of the art technology in each classroom.
- The ability to identify internal talent and progress them quickly on career development pathways
This is a fantastic opportunity for forward thinking and inspiring trainee Science Teachers with a real passion for passing on subject knowledge to inquisitive, academic students.
Sugarman have already secured permanent September positions for a number of NQT's and Trainee teachers within the trust and look forward to supporting your application.
The Principle would like to secure NQT's in post ASAP so please send CVs to Akin or call on to hear further details of this newly qualified teaching job opportunity and to learn of all NQT job opportunities available.
Being an established agency with almost 30 year's experience in the education sector, we are well placed to match teachers with one of our many client schools.
Sugarman Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and currently holds the REC Education Accredited Status. Any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required.
It is Sugarman Education's policy to treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly irrespective of their sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, national origin, culture, religion, age, or disability.
Please note that due to high volumes of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However Sugarman Education are currently recruiting for a vast amount of positions. Please submit your CV to register and we will help you find a role tailored to your experience and preferences
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.