Clinical Lead (RGN or RMN) - Band 5
Job Title: Clinical Lead (RGN or RMN) - Band 5
Location: Wandsworth Common, London
Salary: £40,000 per annum
Job Ref: HM56329
Cavendish Maine are currently looking for an experienced full time Clinical Lead (RGN or RMN) on days to join a 67 bedded care home in Wandsworth Common, London. The nursing home itself is dedicated to providing the highest level of care to elderly adults.
They are looking for someone who can get on well with people and who has a caring, kind and positive outlook. The Manager is looking for someone to work alongside them whilst supervising a team of nurses and healthcare assistants.
The Clinical Lead (RGN or RMN):
• Must be RGN or RMN qualified with a valid NMC pin number
• Must be able to complete an enhanced DBS check
• Must be authorised to work in the EEC
The Clinical Lead (RGN or RMN) Responsibilities:
• Develop and deliver a care plan to help each person live a fuller life
•Manage and support a team of nurses and healthcare assistants and ensure they are completing their duties
• Work closely with the wider team to create an environment that delivers skilled nursing care
• Administering prescribed medicines in accordance with the care homes procedures and NMC guidelines
• Maintain excellent communication and relationships with residents, colleagues & relatives
• Assessing all aspects of each Resident’s care needs, whilst maintaining accurate records
- £40,000 per annum
- Excellent career progression
- On-going training
- CQC compliant nursing home
- Free Uniform
If you feel you have the relevant skills for the above Clinical Lead (RGN or RMN) position and would be interested in hearing more about the position and what the company can offer you then please do not hesitate to contact Hayley Fisher.