Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum Depending on Experience
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Producing High Quality UPVC & Timber Windows, Doors and Frames, and single and double Glazed Windows for nearly 30 years.
Our client require an Electrical Engineer, with experience of working within a manufacturing and or production line. Preference will be given to anyone working with Windows and Doors or Glass Industry and has a mechanical background.
You will be responsible for the maintenance of Electrical machinery and mechanical equipment, ensuring that production and quality is continually sustained. You will also be involved and assist with site installations and continuous improvement projects,
Your main duties as an Electrical Engineer will be:
- To maintain and assist with the installation of all electrical and mechanical plant in line with company requirements.
- Operate a preventative electrical maintenance system
- Fault find and repair any electrical and mechanical related problems on the machinery.
Desirable Requirements for the Electrical Engineer but not essential:
- 17th edition regulations
- Knowledge of Analogue and digital electronic
- Time served in a similar industry
- Must be reliable, be able to work on own initiative and in a team. Joining a team of 3.
Hours are Monday to Friday 7.30am to 16.30pm each day.
28 Paid Holidays a year, and Pension Scheme.
If you feel that you meet the criteria for the Electrical Engineer role then please apply now!