SF Group is recruiting for a Credit Controller to join our very well known and established client based in Worksop. This is a permanent vacancy and the client is looking for some one to start as soon a possible. The salary for the role is £18,000 plus other benefits including 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible working hours and onsite parking.
You will be responsible for making sure outstanding debt is minimised and risks identified and also to ensure customer invoices and credit notes are created in an accurate and timely manner.
- Handling of all tier 2 interactions received into Credit Control & Billing ensuring all requests are completed and successfully resolved within the agreed service level.
- Processing of customer credit checks.
- Work to daily team target set by team leader
- Accurate and timely creation of correctly authorised manual invoices within SAP when requested by business
- Creation of manual credit notes within SAP ensuring adherence to company policy.
- Work on customer disputes to help minimise outstanding debt
- Creating and categorising outbound service requests.
The ideal candidate will have experience using systems such as MS Excel & MS Word and experience of using SAP would be desirable but not essential. Please contact me on or apply to this advert if this sounds like something you could be interested in.