New Business Broker
My client a very successful property claims company has now opened a new brokerage division specialising in providing a complete service including building reinstatement works to anyone who has made or is about to make an insurance claim.
The target markets are landlords, block management companies, offices, shops, beauty salons, bed and breakfasts, guesthouses, nursing homes , surgeries, manufacturing works and all other owners of bricks and mortar.
- Bring a book of core property clients on joining or be able to develop a book of business quickly and have a proven track record of doing that
- Design, set up and implement a sales plan to originate leads and sell products online, by telesales and through introducer networks
- Generate a gross written premium of £ 250,000 m in the first year of operation
Background and Required Skills
- Business producer in a property broker generating gross premium in the range £ 1-5 m.
- Proven track record of sales and growing a client base of property owners
- Must be able to present a credible business plan to generate premium income of at least £ 250,000 in the first year of operation
- Ideal opportunity for an ambitious individual to start and develop from the ground floor in a new brokerage business
Remuneration and Support
- Competitive salary in line with proven sales track record and current earnings
- Commission / bonus will also be offered based on achieved targets