Are you an events co-ordinator looking to work for a first-class international company running websites, magazines, and high-profile business conferences and exhibitions in more than 35 cities around the world? Do you have experience organising large-scale business events? Can you provide seamless service to senior international managers and remain calm under pressure?
If so, here is an opportunity to travel extensively to a variety of European, Asian and American locations and use your event co-ordinator skills to provide logistical planning for 6-7 events per year for a company committed to developing your skills. You will be required to liaise with all aspects of hotel, venue and catering planning as well as sponsors, delegates and speakers so you'll need excellent communication skills.
Managing complex, large-scale events worldwide, including:
- Venue selection and site checks; negotiating hotel/venue contracts; set-up & registration.
- Finalising banquet menus, audiovisual equipment and sponsor/exhibitor liaison.
- Designing show guides, handouts and sponsor signage.
- Facilitating travel arrangements and hotel reservations.
- Sourcing and negotiating with audiovisual companies, designers, printers, security and temporary staff.
- Maintaining budgets and finding ways to reduce costs
- Final bill consolidation and processing supplier payments
- Coordinating internal post-event evaluation
- Minimum 12 months in a B2B events role
- Degree level or equivalent training.
- Experience running several events simultaneously - multi-tasking
- Able to travel extensively, mostly at weekends.
- Strong attention to detail - experience proofing copy
- IT literate - Microsoft Office
If this is you and want to work in a non-hierarchical, multinational office full of like-minded people ready to offer help, support and advice then we'd love to hear from you. Please send a CV now!