Our Primary Academy in Nottingham is looking to recruit Key Stage 1 & Key Stage 2 Teachers (4 positions) to join them on a permanent basis from September 2017.
About the School
A vibrant inner city school that was graded 'Good' in its last Ofsted inspection in January 2015. There have been recent senior leadership changes and the school is embarking on a new era with great positivity and determination to move the school forward.
The school is undergoing a huge refurbishment plan which will see a complete remodelling of the front of the school and a superb modern interior with state of the art classrooms and enhanced teaching facilities. The school benefits immensely from being a member of a very forward looking and inclusive Trust where children can take part in STEM days
We are looking for someone who:
- has high expectations of pupil progress;
- is passionate about education and developing a love of learning in children;
- has the skills to work collaboratively with the teaching team
- can build positive relationships with pupils, staff and parents;
- is willing to embrace or bring new ideas to the Academy;
- a commitment to developing their own skills.
To apply for this role please submit your CV and a member of the Permanent Recruitment Team will contact you without delay.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.