We have a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Financial Administrator to join an established and successful wealth management business based in Banbury, Oxfordshire. As part of their continued growth they are seeking to recruit a professional and experienced candidate, ideally with a knowledge pensions and IHT Later Life Planning. This an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop and progress their career in an environment where on-going training and career development is supported and encouraged.
Responsibilities will include:
- Research and prepare individual client files for submission to Business assurance for approval including critical yield calculations, pension forecast calculations and preparation of the suitability letter and confidential review document.
- Comply with expected standards for suitability letters and confidential reviews.
- Work closely with sales staff developing understanding of best practice in administration processes.
- Prepare meeting support packs for meetings.
- Prepare valuation reports.
- Ring clients to arrange appointments when directed by sales team and confirm appointments by letter.
- Maintain diary system. Filing of paperwork.
- Build and maintain our client data base through the input of client review data.
- Ensure all case administration completed including collation of paperwork and business submission. Complete within regulatory timescales (money laundering documentation, Advice Notes, check and complete application forms and illustrations).
- Liaising with clients and external providers to obtain information required to complete tasks.
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme in addition to basic salary (paying up to 12% of basic salary).
- 5 weeks paid annual leave.
- Contributory Pension Scheme following Probationary Period (employer matching employee contributions up to 3%).
- Desirable working environment.
- First Class training and in-house development
Salary: circa £25,000 (DOE)
Hours: 35 hours per week
To apply, please send your CV along with a cover letter to Laura at Initial Recruitment Services.