Business Development Manager
£18,000 - £22,000 + Commission
Juice Recruitment is excited to offer this excellent opportunity, working with a fast moving Bristol based international events specialist. We are looking for a motivated business development and account management professional to take on a promising new role, as part of the Bristol-based team.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to take ownership and put their stamp on a rapidly growing events and conference series. You’ll be working alongside a fun team within an entrepreneurial fast moving company with a passion for creating fantastic, engaging and successful events.
- To drive exhibition & sponsorship sales across an international event series, working across multiple events at once.
- To use a consultative approach to build relationships with key clients.
- Lead generation to identify relevant partners and decision makers.
- To work within a team environment building good on-going relationships with clients to deliver on their event objectives.
- To match client requirements with event packages - exhibition, sponsorship, branding, and the like.
- To be part part of a growing team feeding in new ideas ton continuously grow and improve the series.
- To deliver events on site, being flexible, enthusiastic and hands on.
As the ideal candidate you will have at least 1 year of sales experience and be comfortable on the phone and pitching to prospective clients. You will possess high level of written communication and have a keen interest in the events and marketing industry. This is an extremely varied role so a motivated, flexible, can do attitude is essential, in order to make things happen!
It would be great if you also had (although not essential) experience in trade show/conferences with knowledge and understanding of the marketing industry and verticals
In return for all your hard work you will be rewarded with:
- 18-22k starting salary
- Commission on all sales
- Opportunity for international travel
- Relaxed working environment
If this sounds like the ideal role for you and you would like to hear more, please contact Summer at Juice today!