Health & Social Care Assessor
6 days left
- Full Time
Qualified and experienced Health & Social Care Assessor required in East Midlands
Excellent Salary - £20,000 - £23,000 - Mileage + Bonus and other excellent benefits
If you’re an experienced Health & Social Care Assessor and looking for an exciting new role, we need to speak to you!
New Way Recruitment Services are currently looking to recruit an experienced Health & Social Care Assessor to work for a Training Provider to cover London to deliver Health & Social Care levels 2 - 3 qualifications to individuals undertaking work based learning under the QCF Framework in the new diploma apprenticeship programmes.
You will be required to deliver the full apprenticeship including delivering Functional Skills and Technical Certificates.
Candidates will ideally have:
- NVQ Level 3 Health & Social Care
- Minimum A1 / TAQA qualification
- Functional Skills level 2
- Experience of completing whole awards with candidates within agreed timescales
- Competent IT and communication skills
- Experience of completing Individual Learning Plans and conducting learner progress reviews
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Mileage .45 paid from home or nearest centre
- £20,000 - £23,000
- Excellent Bonus