SEO Outreach Executive - Exciting Tech Start Up
Are you the King or Queen of backlinks?
With a solid 3 years under their belt, and having completed a successful round of fundraising, our client is an exciting Tech Start Up in the sharing economy sector. Key benefits include;
- 10 am - 6 pm hours
- Work from home on Fridays
- Casual and trusting culture
As a SEO Outreach Executive, what does a typical day involve? As the SEO Outreach Specialist you will play a crucial role within the team to help drive their online presence and improve their natural rankings. You'll need to research outreach opportunities and write compelling, effective outreach emails to develop new connections.
It's a highly independent role with a huge opportunity to grow and take on higher levels of responsibility. High levels of autonomy and self-motivation are integral to succeeding in this role. It is essential to have a numbers-oriented mindset with an aptitude for recording progress and setting and meeting goals.
- Build and maintain relationships with website managers via phone and e-mail
- Effectively use data and analytics to inform the direction of outreach initiatives
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Establishing new leads and referral sources
So what experience and attributes do you need to be a success in this role?
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- Excellent analytical, organisational, project management and time management skills
- Minimum 2 years experience in Search Engine Optimisation
- Experience with SEO research and analysis tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, ScrapeBox and Google Analytics.
What is the salary for the SEO Outreach Executive role?
£30,000 to £35,000 basic + 20 days holiday