Health & Safety Trainer
We are recruiting for an established training provider based in Wolverhampton and they are currently seeking an experienced safety practitioner to join their team. The role is based on site at Wolverhampton but requires some travel and may require working away from home on occasion.
Due to growth the client is now looking for an experienced trainer/advisor to design, deliver and evaluate a range of health and safety training courses. These courses will cover a wide range of subject areas such as:
• NEBOSH General Certificate, Environmental, Fire and Construction
• IOSH Safety for Senior Executives, Managing, Working & Supervising SafelyRegulatory First Aid
• Regulatory Fire Safety
• Full suite of British Safety Council courses
Your qualifications should include:
• IOSH chartered member status
• NEBOSH diploma or relevant degree
• A certified teacher training qualification
You will also have excellent communication skills and be able to give us evidence of successful application of SHE regulations, executive summary reporting and audit provisions - according to UK HSE law.
The organisation has been established for more than 40 years and offer a large portfolio of apprenticeship and training programmes including automotive, logistics and warehouse and business skills.
The client provide training services to many of the UK's largest companies, including major banks, public utilities, emergency services, the NHS, the MOD and many local authorities.
They also have the approval of many prestigious bodies such as SQA, IMI, Microsoft Office, RHA, ILM, FTA, City and Guilds and most recently BSC.
The client is an established provider and can offer you and excellent package including:
* Extensive Training & Development
* Pension scheme
* Company car with mileage paid
* Life assurance
* Private health care (AXA PPP)
* 30 days holiday (this includes public holidays)
* Child care vouchers
* Cycle to work scheme
* Eye care voucher's
* Insurance discounts
* Discounts on service and repairs, buying a vehicle, renting a vehicle, money off parts and accessories, friends and family discount's, gym memberships, discount on vodaphone
* State of the art facilities
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are ready for a new challenge please apply: