Employee Benefits Pension Administrator
Lusona Financial Services are looking for an experienced corporate sales support administrator with experience in pension administration and employee benefits. You will be joining a highly successful business that have enjoyed success over a long period of time and due to the advent of Auto Enrolment are going through a period of expansion.
The role requires that you perform the day to day administration of a portfolio of group pension schemes, where you will be responsible for all aspects of maintenance and servicing including:
- Providing proactive support for ongoing client services
- Preparing recommendation reports for GPPs and Master Trust Schemes
- Obtaining terms from pension providers
- Provide support to Assistant Managers
- Maintain back office systems
- Develop relationships with clients and providers
- Assist in report preparation, obtaining illustrations, administering new business including compliance requirements
Suitable candidates will have experience in most, if not all of the above and we are ideally looking to attract motivated and professional people in fitting with the company’s culture. You must have worked in sales support, paraplanning or group scheme administration within a regulated environment.
A salary of up to £30,000 basic is on offer with an additional benefits package payable over and above.
Please forward your details to Laura Randall along with your contact details and I will be in touch to discuss your application and go into more details on the client and the opportunity.