KennedyPearce are recruiting a Financial Controller for a well-funded e-commerce start up. They are looking to go global very soon and need someone help with the business set up. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Financial Contoller to join a dynamic and rapidly expanding group of businesses.
- Help setup, finance package, co-ordinate with IT, sales, bank etc…
- Recruiting and managing your own finance team.
- Overseeing the day to day accounting processes
- Managing the production of monthly and annual accounts and assisting in the ongoing development of these processes.
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk
- Managing a company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Liaising with third parties for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Monitoring performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Help minimising financial risk to the company
- Provide insightful information to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making.
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified - minimum of 2-3 years post qualification experience
- Commercial background (ideally some e-commerce - not essential
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment