Operations and Office Coordinator
Job Title: Operations and Office Coordinator
Location: East Leeds
Salary: £26,000 - £27,000
Hours: Flexibility required between 7:30am - 5pm. You will also be required to work 1 hour on each the Saturday and Sunday every 3 weekends
My client is a renowned and established family run business based in East Leeds and they are recruiting for an Operations and Office Coordinator to join their a fast paced team. You will be working in a varied role which will involve stock control and coordination as well as some general office management, processing holiday requests and managing rotas.
This role will suit a passionate and proactive individual with the drive and determination to develop a long term career with a company. To be successful you will have strong numerical skills, logistics or stock control experience and be highly capable of working on numerous systems.
Your duties will include:
- Booking lorries and arranging deliveries
- Manual checks - ensuring all information is correct
- Working on adhoc projects and assisting with office administration as required
- Producing traceability reports
- Managing holiday requests
- Producing rotas
- Streamlining processesTo be successful you will have logistics experience and ideally some experience within FMCG.
The right attitude is key for this and you will be flexible, passionate and hardworking, willing to help out with other teams when needed. You must also possess the following skills and experience:
- FMCG experience would be desirable
- Experience in logistics and stock control is also desirable
- Strong numerical skills
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong communication skills
- Hard workinG.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.