This is an exciting opportunity to join the fast paced and productive operations team. The Property Inspector is responsible for ensuring that all properties under management are inspected efficiently, maintained to a high standard of safety, security and hygiene as practicable.
- Inspects properties on a 40 days inspection Rota
- Quotes for maintenance works with the assistance of the Regional Property Services Coordinator, inline with set targets
- Completes inspection reports
- Key Room Management
- Install Fire Packs
- Completes relevant paperwork
- To carry out any reasonable requests as instructed by the Property Manager
Hours and Environment:
- 8:30am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
However, you may need to work extra occasional hours.
Skills and Attributes:
MUST HAVE FULL UK DRIVING LICENCE
- Knowledge of relevant Guidelines, Regulations, procedures and best practice relevant to the role.
- Experience in interpreting, advising and implementing company procedures in a consistent manner.
- The verbal communication skills to communicate with a diverse client group and internal staff.
- The written communication and numerical skills to produce succinct correspondence and reports.
- The ability to research, analyze and reason logically and effectively within tight and conflicting timeframes.
- Excellent IT skills including Word, Excel skills
- Experience in working effectively in teams.
- A commitment to providing good customer service.
To apply for the Property Inspector role based in London, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter by using the apply button provided on the page.