Based in Poole, my client is looking to recruit an experienced Quality Engineer to join the busy team.
- Conduct machining, assembly, processing defect investigations
- Familiar with workshop and machining practise (CNCM/CNCMT/GRIND)
- Manage 8D RCCA / Quality clinics
- Conduct daily workshop reviews/patrol for conformity / control / FAIR / Class 1 / non conforming product
- Manage customer returns to strict time constraints
- Expedite corrective action
- Review effectiveness of Corrective and Preventative Actions
- Maintain QMS in line with AS9100 Rev C and customer QA requirements
- Produce QA metrics and action plans resulting from KPI reviews
- Manage and conduct internal audits
- Manage QA training and training records
- Co-ordinate PFMEA and NPI
Location: Poole, Dorset
Salary: £26k per annum
Hours: 39 hours per week over Monday to Friday
If you would like more information regarding this role or would like to apply, email your CV, call the office or pop in and see us in person. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 7 days of receiving you application. If you haven’t heard from us within 1 week, please feel free to contact us to ensure your application was received.