Registered Home Manager RGN / RMN
Registered Home Manager ( RGN or RMN )
- Location: Poulton-le-Fylde, Blackpool
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum Negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full Time
- Shifts: Day Shifts Monday - Friday
- Contract type: Permanent
Further details -
We are currently looking for a highly motivated registered manager to work within small beautiful mental health and general nursing home as the Registered Home Manager. The service will be offering the highest level of care including Dementia, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's and Physically disabled. This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate manager to take on a new challenge.
If you are an experienced Manager with in a care home environment that is looking for a step up or interested in a new challenge please do get in touch.
All Applicants must be a registered nurses either RGN/RMN.
- Previous Home management experience
- Level 5 management desirable but not essential
- Experience of CQC and local authority interaction
- Hiring experience
- Staff review/training/evaluation
- Budgets and auditing
- Issue reports of the service
- A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team
- A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development
- A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times
- Applicants must be RGN or RMN trained and must hold a valid PIN.
Employee Benefits include:
- Paid breaks
- Amazing Development programmes
- Training Provided
- Uniform Provided
- DBS Provided
- Onsite parking
- 5.6 weeks Holiday entitlement
- Fantastic working environment
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Kelly on or send a copy of your CV to