Our client, a global brand, are looking for a project accountant to join their team on an interim basis. The role, based in Zone 1 Central London will intially run for a fixed term of 9 months. The responsibilities of the role will include but not be limited to:
- Monthly reporting including WIP reconciliation
- Capitalised Interest calculations for all projects
- Review of monthly cost reporting
- Prepare the monthly progress claim including providing supporting documentation and billing to appropriate parties
- Budget Management
- Project budgets and maintain project financial controls. Ensuring that budgets are in place for all development works and that sign-off is obtained before expenditure is committed.
- Review current processes/procedures to ensure finance operates as effectively as possible
The role will suit a qualified accountant with demonstrable experience within a project role. Experience of working with JD Edwards would be advantageous as would prior experience of complex VAT calculations.