Cafe Manager - Ipswich
Cafe Manager - Leading Family Entertainment Centre, Ipswich - up to 21K
We have an exciting opportunity for a candidate to join a commercial leisure operation in Ipswich. With an emphasis on easy to prepare food and catering for both adults and children, we are looking for a candidate with both the operational experience and the commercial skills to run the diner and ensure that the range of burgers, pizzas, paninis, sandwiches, cakes, coffees, juices and slush drinks are optimized to meet a fluctuating demand across the week. Responsibilities will include:
- The operation of the kitchen, and the management of the team
- Responsible for the recruitment, induction and ongoing training of the team
- Ensuring health & safety and food safety standards are met.
- Responsible for coordinating the pizzas and soft drinks for up to 250 children's parties per month,
- Responsibility for stock control.
- Ensuring that service delivery and food presentation is prompt, efficient and to brand standards.
- Cashing up, daily banking and ordering supplies.
- You will be customer facing and highly visible within the role requiring first class interpersonal and communication skills.
We are keen to talk to candidates who have experience within management of a branded café/coffee shop, delicatessen, or restaurant and who will thrive on the level of autonomy and responsibility that this position will offer. We are also looking for those café supervisors and assistant managers who are ready for the next step up to manager.
We are looking to offer the successful candidate a highly competitive basic salary of up to 21K dependent on their skills and experience. The successful candidate will be expected to work a minimum of 3 weekends out of four on a shift basis with a range of predominantly middle and late shifts within the week.
Interviews are immediately available,
Due to the high volume of applications only these candidates meeting the above criteria will be contacted.