Are you a Mechanical Engineer, seeking a career opportunity with an engineering organisation at the pinnacle of new technology development?
You will be responsible for the conceptual design, analysis and design release of components and assemblies as well as supporting the bill of materials process. You will be involved in the design and development of both clean sheet projects as well the improvement of existing products. Whilst you will form part of a high-performing team culture, you will be given autonomy and ownership of your projects seeing them through the development lifecycle to manufacturing.
You will have gained a Degree in a relevant engineering discipline, as well as:
- Previous mechanical design engineering experience of highly loaded mechanical systems.
- Demonstrate your wider knowledge of considerations to process requirements, manufacturability, materials and surface finishes etc.
- Be a competent Catia V5 user.
- Be comfortable in a busy, fast paced, development environment.
- Have developed and presented test plans and reports.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills with both internal and external customers.
If you believe that the above relates to you and you would like to work for a long established, highly regarded business, apply now!
Reference number: 14210
FMC contact for this role: Stephanie Allen