We are currently seeking a Level 2-3 qualified Nursery Nurse for a permanent role at a day nursery in Haringey.
Full time position for a level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse on a permanent contract.
The nursery are keen to find an enthusiastic and experienced nursery nurse to join their friendly team. The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of the Early Years curriculum and have a genuine passion for working with children. The candidate must uphold the highest standards of care and well-being as well as being fully aware of the current safeguarding policies. They need to hold strong communication skills when liaising with pupils, parents and other staff members.
This nursery are looking for someone to work 1:1 with a 3 year old child who has Type 1 Diabetes. You will be required to adminsiter insulin, take blood and test blood sugars of the child as well as ensure that the child is eating the correct foods etc.
Requirements of the role
- Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse
- Experience working with Type 1 Diabetes
- An up to date DBS check (This can be applied for through Athona)
- Recent experience working in a Nursery setting.
What are the benefits of working through Athona
- Access to excellent opportunities through Athona Education.
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultants who is available to you throughout the working day.
- You will receive a professional, honest and personable service.
If you are interested in this position or one of the other positions we have available then please get in touch with Carrie, or please forward your recent CV to