Wrexham, commutable from Oswestry, Chester
£18,000 - £23,000 per annum + 22 days holiday + free car parking
An exciting opportunity is available for a Creative Designer to create new products and print materials for a rapidly expanding organisation with a strong brand. The role will involve working to promote and raise awareness of the company brands by bridging the gap between the raw products and the consumer. The role will involve free hand drawing as well as computer generated graphics. The company is looking for a creative and ambitious individual who enjoys all aspects of creative 3D and surface pattern design work.
The successfully appointed Creative Designer will:
• Design 3D products, die-cutting technologies and surface pattern products involving free hand drawing as well as computer generated graphics.
• Conduct research before commencing work
• Design and create packaging templates
• Render die designs into factory ready format
• Create embellished packaging images
• Design display materials for trade and retail shows
* Provide project work for the business websites and online platforms
* Create design projects for sponsored events
* Work from briefs to create projects for photo and video shoots
* Present on TV shopping channels and YouTube etc
The successfully appointed Creative Designer will have the following skills and abilities:
• A track record of experience working in a creative environment
• Demonstrable experience using Adobe software including Photoshop and Illustrator
• A high standard of visual communication skills
• Be highly creative with the ability to adapt to a wide variety of creative environments/challenges
• Articulate, friendly and outgoing in order to convey a variety of ideas and concepts
• Ability to work to a very high standard while under pressure
• Have a keen interest in craft industry
• Monitor developments and trends within the craft industry, both in the UK and internationally
• Possess excellent literacy and numeracy skills
• Must be organised and have excellent time management skills
• Experience of working within the creative/craft industry would be an advantage
The business is a successful, growing creative business operating in the UK and global market. The business uses a number of exciting marketing channels and offers a creative and commercially vibrant environment to work in. This is an ideal opportunity to work and learn within a growing, dynamic design and marketing team.
Salary of £18,000 - £23,000 per annum. Working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm (with 30 minute lunch break). 22 days holiday + free parking.
Please click on the Apply button below.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency. All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group recruits a broad range of commercial, engineering, technical and management posts.
Specific other vacancies in accounts, purchasing, marketing, customer service, IT, Supply chain and Quality roles.