Commercial Account Handler
Cameron James Professional Recruitment are recognised as an industry leading specialist Insurance Recruiter across the UK and renowned for offering first rate professional advice to all areas of the insurance arena.
A great new opportunity has arisen to work for a very well respected and successful broker based in Blackburn.
We are looking for a commercial account handler to join the team and further contribute to the already successful business. You’ll enter an extremely friendly atmosphere to which a good attitude and performance is rewarded and encouraged, as well as the opportunity to further progress your skills and ultimately your career.
In order to be successful you must have the skills to service an existing book of business covering all aspects of their insurance arrangements, as well as the ability to build strong relationships and rapport with existing and new clients.
Your duties will include:
- Work closely with Account Executives and Directors to provide the highest standard of service to customers.
- Secure and arrange appropriate cover at renewal at a competitive premium, completing all relevant documentation/computer work and hand over to relevant Account Executive/Director.
- Ensure mid-term adjustments and declarations are processed and records updated.
- Handle the invoicing of all premiums due and follow all relevant credit control procedures.
- Obtain quotation for any relevant new policies/renewals
- Be conversant with Company Procedures manual and the requirements of the FCA and to implement and maintain procedures as stipulated.
- Handle any necessary complex and/or major claims for corporate clients
Previous experience working as an account handler within the insurance industry is required.
Those with or working towards exams with The CII, will have an advantage and you will be encouraged to continue your professional development.