Audit Senior ACA/ACCA Qualified Oxford £38k
Audit Senior | ACA/ACCA Qualified |Oxford | £38k
A top 30 firm is looking for an experienced and talented individual to join their team as an Audit Senior. The position is built around an excellent training programme with a great track for progression. Candidates must have a good educational background, with relevant experience and live within travelling distance of Oxford.
To provide direct support to the Partners and the Audit/Accounts Managers. The mix of work in the group is varied and consists of a few hundred clients including high net worth individuals, partnerships, trusts, professional sole traders and limited companies with turnovers of up to £300 million.
The successful candidate will be responsible for running group audits and for accounts preparation work, the role will include supervising the work of more junior staff and liaising with tax staff, the Partners and our clients, as necessary.
The role can currently be split approximately as follows:
- 60% in-charge role on statutory audits; Carrying out audit planning in accordance with the firm’s procedures, including preparation of budgets.
- 40% Preparing accounts for a variety of clients including sole traders, partnerships, LLP’s, Limited companies, Charities etc.
- 3+ years' experience within accountancy practice
- Able to prepare full statutory accounts
- Extensive Audit experience
- Experience dealing directly with clients
- Able to review juniors' work
£30,000-£38,000 Depending on experience and skillset.