Accounts payable and credit control
6 days left
- Full Time
Job Title- Accounts payable and Credit Control
Crisp Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Account Administrator with experience in Credit control, Purchase Ledger or Accounts payable.
Our client are a very reputable company, an incredible employer, renowned for supporting, training and developing their staff. they require a methodical accounts professional who genuinely enjoys processes and analysis.
Our Client requires a reliable individual who is thorough with good attention to detail, strong numeracy is key to work with figures daily .An individual who likes to take ownership of their own work load and using their own initiative working in an extremely fast paced busy role
- Liaison for all cash with ordertransactions
- Cash allocation
- Align payments
- Raise purchaseorders.
- Posting of dailycheques.
- Scanning all docs into our livesystem.
- Posting directpayments.
- Completing the monthly statementrun.
- Processing of LTApayments.
- Liaison for all technicalsales.
Understand and comply with all relevant companypolicies.
- Previous experience in a similar role credit control, purchase ledger, Accounts payable
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Organised and methodical
- Able to manage and prioritise work load
- PC Literate (MS Office, Outlook)
Crisp Recruitment are an equal opportunities employment agency, we are working on behalf of our client to find suitable candidates for this position