Are you seeking a new challenge and are you an experienced Estates/Facilities manager? Would you like to be involved in an exciting new project, based in Rugby?
The role will involve:
- the supervising of all contractors and sub-contractors -sign in, out, inspect and sign off work.
- assisting with service charge budgeting and contractor appointments
- being the emergency point of contact and to review and advise contractor performances.
- Assist with site tours and visitor liaison. Community Liaison.
- General maintenance (if not contracted) e.g. grass cutting, making good defects.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship- building and networking skills
- Procurement and negotiation skills
- Project management skills
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads
- Proficient IT skills
The hours of work are 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday (with weekend emergency call out)
After the initial probationary period you would be entitled to excellent benefits including pension and health insurance. You will be provided with a uniform and a vehicle so a driving licence is essential.
Please call us for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.