Automotive Service Advisor
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Service Advisor required in Salisbury.
Salary: Up to £19,000 Basic, OTE £25,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Service Support Executive for Prestige Main Dealership - Salisbury
Automotive Service Support Executive required in Salisbury
Our Client, an Automotive Vehicle Prestige Main Dealership requires a Service Support Executive to work within their busy Service Department in Salisbury.
The applicant's key responsibilities will involve supporting the 3 existing service advisors as well as the service administrator in order to maximise the sale of additional products and services.
* Pricing up of workshop jobs and management of the VHC process ensuring all KPI's are met
* Take incoming calls, create new bookings and proactively upsell whilst maintaining departmental processes and procedures
* Support all other team members with administration when needed
* Provide sickness / holiday cover when required
* Coordinating with the sales team to process any internal work regarding delivery dates of vehicles, gaining authority for rectification work required on used vehicle preparation and meeting required preparation standards for used car warranty audits
* Dealing with collection and delivery customers from start to finish alongside coordinating the delivery drivers
* Manage tyre stock, ensuring its kept up to date and stock is available for the team to sell
* Having the ability to cover the Service Team Manager where required for holidays or sickness
* Strong organisational skills and high levels of attention to detail
* Commitment to the achievement of company goals and targets
* Ability to understand customer requirements and work proactively with a can do attitude
* A passion for customer satisfaction
Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm
Saturday - 8am - 2pm on Rota Basis
Up to £19,000 basic - Depending on experience
Up to £25,000 OTE - Depending on experience
If you feel this role is for you then please contact Ollie Blackman at Perfect Placement.
To apply please send your CV to Ollie Blackman quoting J69856, Automotive Service Advisor, Salisbury.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on if you wish to discuss this copyright.