Credit Controller - Gloucester - 9 month contract
Your new company
Hays have recently gained an opportunity with a leading supplier of investigative solutions for the job role of credit controller.
Your new role
The role of Credit Controller requires the successful candidate to carry out a variety of tasks which include:
- collecting overdue payments
- carry out daily cash allocations
- reconciliation of receipts and accounts
- resolving un-allocated payments.
You will be in frequent contact with the companies clients meaning that a candidate with an excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential as are precise data entry and attention to detail.
- 9 month temp maternity cover contract
- full time 37.5 hours a week.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will have:
- previous experience in a similar role
- hold or be studying towards a finance accreditation
- excellent IT and customer service skills.
What you'll get in return
- £18,000 a year
- 25 days holiday
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.