Creative Partnership Account Manager
Creative Partnership Account Manager * Global Media Company * Perm * London * £40k + 30% bonus + benefits
This is an incredible opportunity to work for a Global leader in the Media/Advertising industry who are at the forefront of innovative change in the media world, they are looking for a commercially minded Creative Partnership Account Manager to join the team.
Based in their HQ in London, you will be responsible for devising and proposing new and exciting ways of developing relationships with Creative & Media agencies.
You will be responsible for generating new briefs, business & revenue through conceiving & selling creative / innovative solutions deliverable across the business. The role will focus on Digital solutions and brand experience. You will Identify partners and opportunities across the creative and media industry.
Key duties include:
- Establish & develop relationships with Creative & Media Agencies creative teams and where relevant Digital and Creative agencies
- Consultative approach to selling highly innovative/creative ideas that meet the business goals
- Produce engaging & persuasive pitch work
- Lead and or attend idea generation sessions with agency team, agencies & clients
- Maintain relationships with relevant external partners & media owners
- Managing own projects and involving the rest of the team in their delivery as required
What skills we are looking for:
While a creative and inspirational attitude is the attribute to what they’re most looking for, the following criteria will stand a candidate in good stead for success:
- Minimum of 3 years’ account management in a mainstream media environment
- Confident and creative presenter
- Excellent communication skills - able to sell in complex, unusual & innovative ideas clearly & effectively
- Commercially aware and able to negotiate effectively when require
- Educated to degree level
• Good communication skills
• Exemplary attention to detail
• A love for applying creativity throughout your role and everything you do
• A thrill for teamwork as well as being quite happy working from your own initiative
• An excellent attitude and a lack of pretension!
This is an exciting role is paying up to between £40k with a potential bonus of 30% & excellent benefits and is based in London. If you have the experience and passion needed for this role then send your CV and covering letter to David St Martin