Asset Data Project Officer Asbestos
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an Interim Project Officer (Asbestos) role based in Liverpool for one of our social housing providers.
- Project manage the implementation of the domestic asbestos register (C365 Asbestos Project)
- Controlling the collation and processing of new and legacy asbestos records
- Monitoring and quality control of asbestos compliance regimes
- Implementing the Communal Asbestos Re-inspection Programme and ensuring records are appropriately produced and processed
- Monitor incidents of high risk asbestos and ensure take corrective action is taken by operational teams, where necessary, to remove risk to customers
- Liaise with Regional Compliance Teams to ensure all processes relating to asbestos are followed
- Audit implementation of procedures and design corrective action where necessary
- Monitor compliance contracts in line with the organisations policy to ensure 100% compliance with Group set KPI`s at all times
- Assist in the production budgetary and performance information as and when required
- Monitor on-going programmes of asbestos surveys and options appraisals to ensure that information relating to the compliance of our assets is comprehensive and up to date
- Provide accurate data to facilitate the forward planning of medium and long term investment requirements for asbestos in order to deliver excellent services
- Good at building relationships with colleagues and contractors
- Management or control of contractors in a social housing environment.
- Asset Management or Property Services experience in a social housing environment
- Proficient Excel skills
- Proficient database skills, reporting tools, data extraction etc.
- Experience of Academy\Open House Housing Management systems
- Experience of C365 or similar
- Knowledge of asbestos management and\or best practice