E-commerce and Digital Marketing Executive
Our client is a pioneer in the UK consumer health market and with a large e-commerce success they are looking for a digital savvy E-commerce and Digital Marketing executive who will run their Amazon sales, and digital marketing activity.
Up to £35,000
Permanent, Full Time
North West London, UK
- Website administration of websites including SEO, e-commerce promotions and a content management system - Web-shops including Amazon.co.uk
- Support the website development programme, liaising with the external agency in testing
- Lead in the design and copy writing of email marketing schedules across multiple distribution channels
- Management & monitoring of all social media channels
- Overseeing the full customer engagement programme including allocating content for influencers and key bloggers
- Reporting and analysis across multiple platforms, including social media, web traffic, digital advertising performance
- Support marketing and content creation for customer storytelling and new product launches
- Content and copywriting for collateral including digital and printed material, including running the company blog and news articles
- Liaising with external stakeholders to arrange marketing collaborations, requests for information, agency briefs, PR opportunities etc.
- Support external events as and where required