An exciting new opportunity has arisen for 2 Employee Communications Specialists in a well respected Financial Services Organisation. Working as part of a highly collaborative and fun team, you will be providing market-leading employee communications and stakeholder support.
Working closely with key stakeholders and understanding the functions you are working with, you will develop communication solutions to support the larger internal communications plans.
- Initiate and execute the delivery of communication projects in a timely, creative and effective manner
- Lead and deliver leadership/engagement communications for the functions' senior leadership as required
- Ensuring internal communications are consistent and follow the company guidelines
- Assess and measure the effectiveness of communications and provide ways of improvements
- Collaborate and work as part of a team across the functions to help create a highly effective communications team
- Wide experience in a variety of communications disciplines in a large or global corporate organisation
- Experience in change and internal communications
- Experience in working with virtual teams across various functions
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Knowledge of change programmes and the effects communications can have on them
- Strong experience in stakeholder management, being comfortable with influencing at a senior level
If you have the required experience and enjoy working as part of a close-nit, successful team then this good be the perfect role for you.