Senior Payroll Administrator
A service organisation based in Cheltenham is currently recruiting a Senior Payroll Administrator to join their team.
Working for global organisation that is ambitious and fast-growing, this is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to further their career within this field.
Duties will include:
- Deliver accurate and compliant payroll processing for clients
- Communicating with clients to ensure deadlines are met
- Strive to improve the systems, processes and payroll delivery environment
- Work closely with the implementations team to take on new payrolls and clients
- Managing and resolving client escalations seeking help and advice where needed
- Owning or contributing to specific company projects
The successful candidate must have experience of working within payroll, ideally within a multi-client environment. You must also be fully compliant with all UK legislation, statutory monthly and yearly requirements.