Senior French speaking Credit Controller
Portfolio are pleased to present an excellent opportunity based in Central London. They are looking to bring on a proactive Senior French speaking Credit Controller that has a proven and established background.
The Credit team maintain a keen eye for detail in their work and are always looking for ways to improve. The successful candidate will take on processes quickly and be proactive on a daily basis.
- Must be fluent in French and be able to communicate (Verbal & Written)
- To ensure the prompt collection of monies & reconciliation of key accounts, including the speedy resolution of all account related queries or claims in liaison with the sales & customer services team.
- To ensure compliance with the company credit policy.
- To review financial information, credit reports, customer payment history etc. to recommend appropriate credit limits for assigned key accounts.
- To assist in determining appropriate payment arrangements and securities for assigned customers.
- To allocate and bank all cash received into the business on a regular basis.
- To prepare periodic and ad-hoc reporting for management, as requested.
- To identify and recommend opportunities for improvement in existing procedures and processes consistent with company policies and procedures.
- To provide support and analysis for special projects, as needed.
- To perform other duties as required / assigned by manager
The role will provide the opportunity to travel to Paris x4 per year and other benefits.
If this sounds like a role that's suited to you please don't hesitate to send your CV for consideration.