Technical Sales Manager - Scotland
Are you a Sales Manager with a technical background, by training or from experience? Are you based in Scotland? Our client is a highly reputable capital equipment manufacturer and is seeking to recruit an experienced individual to join their team.
Combining existing account management as well as identifying new prospects, you will have a defined area to maximise revenue and achieve sales targets. The role will require a self-starter, able to structure and plan their own workload effectively, in line with the team’s wider strategy and business goals. A planning, pipeline management, data capture and focus on project delivery and process are required, rather than a door knocking approach to sales management.
A technical training background would be seen as highly advantageous, as well as:
- Demonstrating sound business judgement
- A proven track record of sales management
- Possess a robust and varied tool kit for managing multiple priorities and individuals
- Be an excellent communicator, engaging with a multitude of personalities
- Present sales data and technical information clearly and concisely
- Demonstrate a natural flair for planning and problem solving
If you believe that the above relates to you and you would like to work for a long established, highly regarded business, apply now!
Reference number: 14134
FMC contact for this role: Adam Stackhouse