Qualified Accountant - Pegasus software experience
6 days left
- Full Time
My client; an international chemical and trading SME based in East London with a strong name for themselves in the market, are looking for a highly competent Qualified Accountant.
As Qualified Accountant you will sit as number 2 in finance, supporting the owners and leading the overall finance function - including managing two finance assistants.
The successful applicant will be well versed in statutory accounts / FRS 102 as well as have extensive experience and be a competent user of Pegasus software.
- Statutory account preparation
- Companies House
- HMRC submission
- Corporation Tax
- Excel spreadsheets and accounts
- Balance scorecard
- Invoicing checking, coding and authorising
- Letters of credit and trade finance instruments
- International trading (knowledge of international VAT)
- Any other business projects, including other regulatory returns and correspondence
Candidate requirements for the Qualified Accountant:
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified
- Excellent academic record
- Strong understanding of FRS 102/new UK GAAP
- Experience / knowledge of international VAT
- Confident dealing with senior stakeholders
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong analytically and can do attitude
This is an urgent requirement with interviews to commence ASAP.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 4 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance and Pro-Education: