Manager - Cyber Security
Our client is looking to expand their well-established Cyber Security team and as a Manager
you will lead cyber security assessments and manage teams to deliver security programmes, often with limited supervision.
- Leading a portfolio of cyber engagements with clients, reporting to a Senior Manager or Director, responsible for the day to day running of the engagements and the quality of the teams output.
- Managing and creating reports and via review ensuring the highest quality deliverables prior to Senior Manager’s / Director’s review.
- Contributing to developing the market for Cyber Security services across all sectors and identify sales opportunities and escalating these to senior management.
- Establishing client relationships with senior stakeholders across the FTSE 350 market.
- Working with prospective clients to agree, scope and plan the delivery phase of engagements.
- Contributing to the creation of proposals and marketing material.
- Managing engagements to time and budget.
- Contributing to the development of the existing cyber risk team acting as mentor and coach to the junior members of the team and leading by example.
- Security strategy, assessment, designing and implementing security strategy, governance frameworks over processes, controls, organisation and infrastructure to management cyber security.
- Security transformation programmes - design and management of security solution implementations and / or remediation programmes to address risks.
- Identity and access management (IDAM), assessing current IDAM practices and designing solutions to improve JML processes, privileged access and recertification programmes.
- Breach and incident management, design and implementation of breach and major incident management practices.
- Security policies and procedures, design and implementation of security policies, procedures, standards and controls in line with regulation and/or current standards, ISO27001, NIST, SANS etc.
- Data privacy, implementation of data protection / GDPR programmes to address confidentiality and security over customer, employee or patient data.
- Resilience, design and implementation of programmes to improve IT Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity.
- Security over operational technology and control systems (SCADA).
- Security architecture - creating secure architecture designs for solutions, designing secure patterns for reuse and the delivery of architectural reviews using TOGAF or SABA.
- Security around emerging technology platforms - mobile device platforms (iOS, Android), cloud services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), Big Data, Social media.
- Security relation qualifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISMP, ISO27001 lead implementer or auditor, MBCI, IAPP(desirable).
- Project and programme related qualifications; Prince II, Scrum, Agile.