Bid Manager Access Controls
Job Title: Bid Manager (Access Controls)
- Responsible for submitting a completed bid to an existing or prospective client, on time and to financial requirements
- Ensuring the complete knowledge of the bid cycle from identification of Customer Requirement to Proposal Bid Stage
- Analysis of pipeline and prospective leads
- Analysis and quality of client information and competition
- Ensuring all client's questions have been fully answered and the organisation has given itself the best possible chance of success
- Variety of administrative tasks that are undertaken to formulate the final bid submission
- Initial Qualification of Bid Go or No Go - ensuring decision of good, profitable business; quality of provision of solution; probability factor to win it
- Bid resource allocations
- Value proposition development - articulate in a quantifiable way why the solution will meet or exceed the client requirements and is the proposition visually compelling
- Pre and post proposal planning
- Requirements for PQQ submission
- Risk and financial impact evaluation
- Clarification of formulation of bid as a tactical and strategic sales enabler and does the questions serve the needs of the client
- Knowledge of the bid practises and processes or practical industry experience or equivalent.
- Civil Engineer knowledge
- Extremely conversant with Presentations
- Proven ability to manage workflows with multiple stakeholders in an effective and efficient manner
- Excellent communication skills to ensure understanding across cross functional disciplines. Being articulate, confident speaker, as well as having strong written communication skills.
ACS are recruiting for a Bid Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Bid Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Bid Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Bid Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Bid Manager role you desire.