Senior Credit Risk Analyst - Scorecard Building
Play a leading role in scorecard team in building and maintaining scorecards and other statistical models. Further responsibilities will include producing reports on scorecards performance and other management information as and when required.
The Client- A leading FS Company
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Be responsible for the development and maintenance of scorecards
- Production of reports including scorecard monitoring and management information
- Taking ownership of assigned projects and support of the Credit Risk and Scorecard manager
- Identify areas for improvement, and be prepared to challenge
- Help in responding to specific requests from other stakeholders, and communicating your results with staff from multiple functions across the business
- Maintain awareness of developments across the business and understand how you can contribute to this.
- Assist with the training and supervision of junior analysts
- Undertake any other reasonable tasks as and when requested by Line Manager.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a numerate subject
- Experience in a Credit Risk role developing scorecards/models
- SAS coding skills
- Strong reporting and analytical skills
- Sound decision making and judgment skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills Works on own initiative
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Able to remain calm under pressure and in a busy environment
- Excellent IT skills in Excel