Campaign Marketing Manager - Email, Direct Mail and Events
My client is looking for an experienced Campaign Marketing Manager to join their Marketing team who focus on the UK and Ireland. You will be working for a Global organisation who is a market leader across various markets across the world which is a massive advantage to candidates who are looking for a long term 'career move’ in their next role.
Working within a team of 5, the Campaign Marketing Manager is an integral position and one that needs a focussed and experienced individual.
- £30,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience)
- Strong Pension scheme
- Performance and company bonus
- Executing and assisting in the development of a robust Marketing Plan
- Develop local Campaigns
- Generation of high quality sales-ready leads across multiple channels - Email, Direct Mail, and Events.
- Coordinate with global marketing team to define and approve the campaigns
- Co-ordinate and Project Manage Tradeshows
If you have more than 3 years experience in a similar role and are interested in hearing more about this opportunity then please send your details to Ian Baldry at VPss by pressing APPLY NOW.