To manage the on-boarding process for all permanent hires up to and including MD level ensuring that each candidate receives an exemplary service that reflects the client's values.Responsibilities:
- Engaging with Recruitment Coordinators and supporting the on-boarding process
- Tracking and receiving all on-boarding forms and initiating background screening checks with the Pre-employment Screening provider
- Coordinating medical and criminal records checks for permanent staff
- Updating the client relevant systems in a timely manner ensuring that all information is accurate.
- Managing corporate credit card applications
- Liaising with relocation and immigration providers when required
- Raise requests for systems access and security access, using systems interfaces where possible.
- Liaising with the off-site team on the contract and offer pack generation, acting as quality control and gaining relevant signatories internally.
- Final transfer and handover of on-boarding file to the Client's HR team ensuring that all SLA's are met and/or exceeded.
- Offering a white glove/ concierge service to senior level candidates as required.
- Organise and deliver Monday Orientation of new joining staff
- Ensuring that all communications to candidates reflect the clients values' at all times.
- Communicate with and update key stakeholders across the business regularly on all in-progress candidates
- Complete any other tasks as requested in relation to the on-boarding of permanent hires
RESOURCE SOLUTIONS COMPETENCY FRAMEWORK
Value Added Client Excellence
Conduct all work in a professional manner and exceed expectations on operational standards and agreed SLA's. Effective expectation management of internal and external stakeholders including line managers and agencies. Seek to build and maintain long-lasting and positive relationships internally and externally, including keeping open and honest lines of communication. Relate well to people at all levels.
Consistently keep up to date with competitor information, market trends and legislation changes and be able to confidently and effectively communicate these. Ensure best practice is followed and comply with all RS and client processes. Continually seek to improve processes whilst ensuring excellent organisation and attention to detail at all times. Take ownership of candidate after care and management.
Demonstrate the ability to work well in a team environment, including sharing information, best practice and knowledge. Actively seek learning opportunities and areas for self-development and career advancement. Focus on results and achieving personal work objectives.
Understand the client, their needs and expectations. Demonstrate an understanding of client and RW group organisational departments, functions and strategic business goals. Plan ahead and work in a systematic, organised and professional way to deliver effective results.
Creative Problem Solving
Anticipate and manage day-to-day recruitment issues and challenges. Investigate to find root causes of issues/problems, escalating where appropriate. Have ability to think laterally and recommend creative and workable solutions. Constantly seek cost effective work strategies and take a proactive approach to your role. Be able to provide sound consultative advice
Innovation and Change
Be proactive and innovative in sourcing candidates and attracting top talent. Be open to change, and flexible and adaptable in your approach. Have ability to use initiative and knowledge to ensure maximum efficiency in delivery. Be able to adapt to varying recruitment volumes.
Ensure maximum efficiency in project and reporting delivery and minimise disruptions to projects and programmes run by the business. Be able to take ownership of projects, use initiative, ask for support as appropriate to ensure projects are delivered to agreed timescales.