We are recruiting for a bright and confident Marketing Assistant to work in the new offices of the Nottingham based marketing agency we contract. The right individual will have opportunities to travel and a progressive career path.
Key duties will include:
- Close liaison with our marketing suppliers to ensure deliverables from the strategy are achieved within budget and on time.
- Creating and deploying company marketing communication, to include press releases, copy for website, news articles, an internal newsletter and ad hoc requests for editorial from industry publications.
- Management of the company's directory of marketing material.
- Supervision of the company's brand and corporate image both internally and externally.
- Assisting with exhibitions, at times on an international basis.
Key skills include:
- A workable understanding of graphic design software (adobe creative suite) and the creative aptitude to employ it.
- A good grounding in the principles of marketing (cim qualification or marketing related degree would be an advantage).
- The ability to operate on own initiative within reasonably provided briefs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Any additional languages would be an advantage.
Our client is an award winning, electronic security manufacturer providing systems on an international scale their aim is to provide a sense of safety and security to as many people and organisations as they are practicably able to. Their core belief is this is a basic human right.
To apply for the Marketing Assistant role based in Nottingham, please send a copy of your CV and covering letter by using the apply button provided.