Multi Skilled Engineer Mechanical
As an engineering maintenance team member, you will have the chance to work on a mixture of different machinery - from traditional more mechanical kit, to ultra-modern Hi- tech machines. The right person will be part of a strong business with large investment and future growth, making the opportunity one not to be missed.
My Client is a leading FMCG food business with a large projected growth moving forward, due to major investment. They take pride in a high retention rate of their staff and continually invest in their employee's training and development.
General duties will include:
- Mechanical fault finding on various production machinery.
- Planned, preventative and predictive maintenance across the production and auxiliary installations.
- Working safely to support the site safety culture.
- Electrical willingness.
- ability to work alone or part of a team
You will ideally have
- ONC / HNC Qualification in engineering, or be apprentice trained
- Continuous improvement mindset
- FMCG background
- Proactive approach.
- Salary £41,000 plus Overtime and Benefits Package.
- 3 Shift pattern Monday - Friday.