REGISTERED SCHEME MANAGER (mental health)
We are seeking a highly experienced Registered Scheme Manager for a registered care home providing care and support to adults with mental illness. Based in Tower Hamlets, East London. You will be operationally responsible for the management of the scheme. Experience in managing a mental health care home / service is essential.
You will also be managing the financial and administrative procedures of the scheme and ensuring a high standard of care and support is maintained at all times in accordance with CQC Regulations and contractual specifications.
You will have:
- Registered Manager's Award and previous experience managing CQC compliant services, with a background in mental health
- Excellent leadership skills with demonstrated experience of motivating, managing and developing staff
- Strong communication skills
- Diploma level 5 qualifications in health and social care and relevant management qualification
- Sound understanding of CQC Regulations, care standards and safeguarding procedures
Salary range £27,092 - £30,188
24 days annual leave, excellent pension and life assurance scheme, childcare vouchers, season ticket loan, discount schemes, health and well being scheme.
For further information in the strictest confidence contact Kim Baker, ENS Recruitment Westcliff or apply today
ENS is an Equal Opportunities Employer